Beginning in January 2019, CCC’s Leadership Development Program will expand to include a second location, LDP North. LDP North will give Jewish teens the opportunity to participate in a year long cohort designed to teach them how to engage more than 700 teen volunteers in programs they plan for more than 2,100 children in need.
LDP North will serve the North Atlanta community, including Alpharetta, Roswell, and Johns Creek.
Applications for LDP North will be available November 1, and will be accept 25 teens for this inaugural year.
- Each cohort will begin in January and end in December. Applications are available in the Fall for the upcoming year.
- LDP sessions will be held on Wednesday evenings from 7–9 pm at Gesher L’Torah (4320 Kimball Bridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022).
- Programs and fundraisers will be at various locations and times.
- Teens must be able to attend at least seven of the 10 sessions.
- Teens may choose a minimum of four programs to attend (sign-ups occur prior to each program).
- In addition to the four selected programs, everyone must be able to attend Amy’s Holiday Party (the first Sunday of December).
- Teens must be able to attend one Phonathon date.
- The cost of the program is $300 per teen per year. Financial assistance is available as needed.