CCC’s Leadership Development Program is a 1-4 year long cohort that gives Jewish teens the opportunity to participate in leadership skill building, Jewish identity development, direct community outreach, and the planning of community-building programs like Amy’s Holiday Party and the other monthly programs CCC hosts throughout the year.
- The teens in this program represent more than 40 schools around the city.
- Some are members of synagogues and others are unaffiliated.
- Our teens identify with all sects of Judaism.
- Each cohort begins in January and ends in December. Applications are available in the fall for the upcoming year.
- Most of the 10 LDP sessions are held on Monday evenings from 7–9 pm at Congregation B’nai Torah (700 Mt. Vernon Highway, NE Sandy Springs, GA 30328).
- Teens must be able to attend at least 7 of the 10 LDP sessions.
- CCC programs and fundraisers will take place at various locations on Friday or Sunday afternoons.
- Teens must choose a minimum of 5 programs to attend per year (sign-ups occur prior to each program).
- Teens must be able to attend one Phonathon date as part of the LDP curriculum.
- The cost of the program is $300 per teen per year. Financial assistance is available as needed.
Interested in learning more about the LDP curriculum and calendar of events? Click to view:
For questions about CCC or LDP, please email Lara Schewitz.